Call Premier Solicitors01234 358 080
law firm image

Changing your Names

How do I Change my name?

There are many reasons why you may want to change yours or your children's names. Examples of this can range from adding the other parents name to the child's surname, or to change your name on the basis you wish to be legally known as the name you are commonly known as.

Expert Service Competitively Priced

Welcome to Premier Solicitors

A leading law firm staffed by lawyers devoted to providing a professional and affordable legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services.

01234 358 080
Meet the Team

At Premier Solicitors, we can assist in the drafting of the documentation required to change your name, and we can ensure that you are provided with clear and concise advice to ensuring that the name change is legally binding. We can guide you through the process and advise who should be informed of your change of name and what documentation they will need to be provided with.

At Premier Solicitors, we offer an initial consultation at a fixed cost - should you wish to have a confidential and no-obligation discussion, please contact 01234 358 080 (option 4).

Contact Us Here when you need us 01234 358 080

changing my name with the help of a solicitor

Changing Your Name A deed poll is a legal document that states that you are changing your name. We can ensure that you are able to sign the documentation in front of the required two witnesses. Call Premier Solicitors

Premier Solicitors offer a range of great value family law legal services:

Awaiting Premier Solicitors lawyer photo -

We have, at present, no introduction or personal statement to share about this lawyer with you.

Connect With